Looking For Feedback: When Do You Think the End Times Begin?
I am curious about your expectations of the future. More specifically, I am interested in hearing when you believe the end times will begin. Below I have a poll where you can select when you believe the end times will begin and comments are enabled if you would like to expand on your answer. The poll closes on Monday so hurry and vote if you want your voice heard. Your answers will help me get a better feel of my readers.
About the Author
My name is Wayne. I am the founder of Prophecy Proof Insights. I hold an M.B.A. (concentrating in Finance), a bachelor’s degree in Managerial Economics, and a bachelor’s degree in Political Science. I like researching and analyzing Bible prophecy-related topics and following current events in politics, economics, finance, and many other areas. I encourage you to like this page on Facebook or follow me on Twitter so you can keep up to date on my latest thoughts and findings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments: (+add yours?)
We are in the "end times". Waiting to hear the trumpet and leave. Enjoying your site and comments.
Linda G
Thank you for sharing your comment.
we are in the last days and the end time is nearing
It began last fall 2009
i see no peace treaty in sight and that is the key to the start of the tribulation.
I apologize for not including "it's already begun" as an option.
I don't know that we are in the last 7 years yet, but, we are in the "last days". Too many biblical signs for it to be a coincidence. I think that the "large hadron collider" or CERN, is going to open the pit. Anyone who has been researching that thing, has to know that it's purposes are nefarious.
Seeing how the "Health" Care Bill includes a provision for microchipping everyone - not only to keep all their medical records readily accessible but to track financial transactions in real time - it's clear that the Lord is allowing us to see what's to soon occur, if we'll bother to look - a last warning. Since it was "business as usual" until the moment both Noah and Lot escaped (people buying & selling, sowing & reaping, etc.) and things are starting to deviate from business as usual, it's clear that trumpet will be sounding at any moment now. See you all soon! :o)
INDEED IT HAS BEGUN,SOME NOTABLE FOLKS SAY IT BEGIN ON 10/29/2008,AND THAT SEVEN YEARS FROM THAT DATE,THE LORD JESUS WILL COME,I AM JUST A WATCHER AND I STUDY LIKE ALL OF YOU,SO I AWAIT THE TWO WITNESSES(ENOCH AND ELIJAH)PERHAPS!THEN I HOPE TO GO AND JOIN THEM IN JERUSALEM TO LIVE OR DIE FOR MY LORD.THESE TWO WITNESSES WILL BE MY GUIDE TO THE END TIMES..GOD SPEED BROTHERS AND SISTERS>RAMBLINRON<
Post a Comment